Conference delegates are welcome to submit bird photographs as part of this year’s photo competition. Entry is limited to 3 images per entrant and entrants should avoid submitting multiple images of the same subject.
The competition will be split into two categories:
-Photos taken by students
-Photos taken by non-students
Conditions of Entry
1. The competition is open to anyone attending AOC 2017.
2. The entrant must be the copyright owner of all images entered. Entrants retain copyright of all original images submitted.
3. The entries will be displayed at the AOC 2017. The competition will be judged by popular vote during the conference by attendees of the AOC 2017.
4. If there are persons depicted in your entry, you are responsible for obtaining written consent of the persons in the image for the photograph to be reproduced.
5. The AOC organising committee will not enter into any discussion or correspondence regarding the outcome of the competition. The AOC organising committee accepts no responsibility for lost or incorrectly submitted entries and will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered.
6. Entry into this competition is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
How to participate:
1. Entries can be handed in preferably as 20 x 30 cm (8 x 12 inches) prints at the registration desk during the first conference day (8th November).
2. Adjustments to images should be kept to a minimum (with minor cleaning, cropping and reasonable adjustments to exposure, colour and contrast allowed) and compositions of multiple images are not allowed.
3. Each entry must be accompanied by the following information (on the backside of the print):
•If the entrant is currently enrolled as a student